Home » Previous Page »

Classified Ad Details

1992 Mustang

GT Convertible
Phones: 6036200835
Tags:   1992    Mustang

During warm weather the vehicle is a daily driver. Recently passed NH State Inspection with no issues. The snow flies, It comes off the road. I do not advertise that it is perfect, nor should you expect it. It has its flaws. But, nothing keeping it from the road or the fact it has been a reliable vehicle. Spring is around the corner a little time and effort, you got a great summer car. I am the second owner of the vehicle. I have owned it for 26 years. Recently had the heads rebuilt, less than 4000 thousand on them. New timing chain with 2 degree advance. No starting issues. New alternator, New battery. New Spark plugs and wires. New Rotor and distributor cap. New Serpentine Belt. Replaced the stock differential cover with Aluminum upgrade. Recently replaced the fuel filter. Air Conditioning runs nice cold air. New Clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing, throw out bearing. New front rotors and bearings, new Front brake pads. Engine is running great since rebuild, feels strong. Faithfully changed the oil every 2500 miles with Marvel Mystery Oil added in. Did my best to replace any parts with the OEM or superior parts. Car has been stored every winter, except for a couple (divorce forces things on you dont want) . It has these parts added: under drive pulleys, cold air intake, BBK Stainless steel headers, Two chamber Flowmaster exhaust. KYB Gas shocks and struts. Tires are Kuhmo, lots of tread. They grip well on wet roads. Short Throw Shifter on a 5 Speed Tremec. Replaced the Tail lights with the LX model. I have the original GT Tail Lights. The top has been replaced with an OEM part. Rear end has had all the bearings replaced. Went from a 3.08 to 3.73 gear. I have the original Ring and Pinion. Vehicle does have an alarm system. Interior is white leather on red. Driver seat will need to be re-upholstered. Stock stereo system, enough said about that. Hope you like the radio. I have a Chilton Manual and a lot of receipts and paperwork for it. The vehicle is; AS IS, AS SEEN. $7,000

PDF
Bookmark and share this classified:

This is unlicensed domain, please contact http://www.abscripts.com/